Sorry about that! Our system automatically generates a confirmation email and immediately sends it. There are a few common issues:
– You use Gmail and the email has landed in your ‘Promotions’ tab.
– The email somehow landed in your Junk or Spam folder.
– You used a different email address than the one you registered with for the free pass when you placed your order, you’ll likely find it in that inbox.
– You’ve marked one of our emails as Spam. When this happens, our system is forbidden from sending any email communications to you. We may have to change emails in the system for you.
If you are still unable to find your confirmation email, please submit a support ticket below.
Yes, just go ahead and fill out the form below and we’ll take care of it right away. Be sure to enter your full name and the email address you used when you purchased so we can find your order. Thanks!
If the password is not working (normally because it was copied with a space in it from the login email you received and pasted to the login box):
Try copying it again and make sure there are no spaces
Use the Forgot Password button and reset it yourself (this is the fastest way to get a new one)
If those things do not work or you never received the first email, let us know and we can reset it for you and resend the login email.
Sorry you missed it! Unfortunately, we must stick to our schedule since we have a lot to cover during this multi-day event.
Another way to see any missed masterclasses, panels and training sessions (or to view those later in the week) is to purchase the Premium Pass, where you’ll get LIFETIME ACCESS to the expert masterclass sessions plus exclusive limited time bonuses. Click the Premium Pass button at the top of this page for more information.
There are many possible reasons for this issue:
– The main cause is your internet connection speed. High-speed internet is a must for viewing streaming videos. We recommend a connection speed of no less than 10 Mbs. Most cable and DSL providers offer this as their base minimum. Satellite internet, though considered high speed, generally will skip and pause due to the time it takes for the data to travel to space and back to your computer. You can test your internet connection speed for free at speedtest.net.
– Another main cause is the speed of your computer. Computers less than 3 years old (and connected to high-speed internet) should stream the presentations without issue.
– In some instances, your computer could have a virus or malware/adware that will slow it down and cause playback issues. Try scanning your system with a program like spybot search and destroy (it’s free, just google it) to fix these kinds of issues.
– The last frequent cause is the browser you are using. We recommend the latest version of Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari. Internet Explorer will work, but must be version 9 or higher. Version 8 and older have known issues with streaming video.
If none of these options help to resolve your issues, please fill out a support ticket below and include as much detail as you can, including answers to the following questions. We will do our best to help you out.
– Are you getting an error message or are the videos just not playing when you click the play button?
– What browser are you using?
– What version of that browser?
– Go to speedtest.net and run a test, what speed does it say you have for download?